Sharing the account with a friend

VinnieSift

Hello! New player here from a month ago, having a lot of fun. The game was recommended to me by a friend who saw the game on YouTube, and I bought it. However, because of stuff related to the country I was born, buying the game is very expensive and my friend can't buy it.

My question is, it's okay to share my account with him? Will I suffer any kind of ban for two people playing from two computers in the same account or is there any other kind of limit? Can we share a self hosted server?

Spoiler

Small note: I did buy him a copy, but it's a birthday gift so he won't have it until some months pass, lol.

Thanks in advance!

I'm almost certain that a server will only allow one login for any one license. So for example, I can have it installed at work and at home, because I'm only in one place at a time. But if my wife were to attempt to join the work server while I am on, she could not do it from my home computer, she has to log in with her account.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.