Handbook Categories into Drop-Down List

Cjleeh

It would be really helpful, and keep things allot cleaner. If there were categories in the handbook. Rather than have a ever growing amount of items in one giant list. I suggest each category being a Drop-Down List. That way there is not a information overload. The search function only goes so far to filter what you want to see. I don't feel like it is enough to compensate for the current version of the game. Please consider this, and thanks for a great game!!

Ya, I'd like to see a tab that has all the non-object topics.  It seems like right now it returns game mechanic topics if you enter something in the search bar that has no match.  But I think it'd be better if there was a tab for the mechanics, so the player could find them a bit easier.

1 hour ago, redram said:

Ya, I'd like to see a tab that has all the non-object topics.  It seems like right now it returns game mechanic topics if you enter something in the search bar that has no match.  But I think it'd be better if there was a tab for the mechanics, so the player could find them a bit easier.

Actually using Tabs sounds fine to me too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.