Getting the King Set

ifoz
Go to solution Solved by Bossman,

Does anyone know if it is possible to get the king set (not the rotten version) in regular survival?
I was looking at the loot table items in creative and it is not listed there, so I am now confused as to if this is obtainable in survival.

The same goes for the deep noble set, which does not appear in the listed loot table items either. (The forgotten noble set does).

Thanks! :)

Edited by ifoz

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2024 at 2:17 AM, Konslufius said:

Do you have a link to the King set? I have trouble figuring out what you mean.

Yeah, just go into creative and search for the king set. It shows up there.

On 2/23/2024 at 4:20 AM, Bossman said:

Since those stack randomizers are what is used to generate loot in buried treasure chests and ruins, if it's not in there you can't find it. It was probably overlooked when those items were added.

Yeah, I think this is it.
I think the king set and deep noble set are not in the randomisers despite fully being implemented into the files. The more destroyed versions, the rotten king set and the forgotten noble set are however obtainable in survival.
Perhaps in the future these will be able to be restored, but I think for now they are unobtainable in survival.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.