How to start game on second monitor?

recentlyafish
Go to solution Solved by recentlyafish,

If you're on Windows, you can easily move the game over to your second monitor with a simple keypress.

Hold Shift+ Win and press or . If you want to move the game to your left monitor, use the left arrow key.
To move the game to your right monitor, use the right arrow key.

Hope that helps 🙂

1 minute ago, xXx_Ape_xXx said:

Hold Shift+ Win and press or . If you want to move the game to your left monitor, use the left arrow key.

To move the game to your right monitor, use the right arrow key.

Hope that helps 🙂

I got this far, the problem is it won't stay put. alt-tabbing and quitting the game cause the game to go back to the first monitor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

if it was only on start up I could live with it but the alt-tabbing sending the game to the default monitor is annoying.

the workaround I found was to switch to maximum borderless, which got the game to behave properly but the task bar was always on the screen. however when I switched back to fullscreen the game stayed on the same monitor now when alt-tabbing, but game does disappear until I switch back to it.

maybe one day the dev will be so bored they ignore all the priority tasks for improving the game and code a setting to launch the game from a different monitor and not have it disappear when trying to do discord stuff at the same time as playing. seems unlikely so I will mark this post as solved and continue enjoying the game the way it is now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.