Pin recipes?

slatetac

Do you mean pinning them to a page in the recipe book or keeping the recipe book open when crafting?
If it's about just keeping it open when crafting, that is possible.
If it's about having a "pinned recipes" page, then no, that is not yet a feature.

Sort of new still yet, haven't crafted a book yet so you're saying we can pin recipes in a crafted book?  Mostly as a reminder because I forget so much that I want to do because I get sidetracked too easily.  Having a constant reminder is helpful for my memory issues. 

Thanks for your response much appreciated! 

• Thanks 1

I think I may have accidentally confused you sorry, there isn't a "recipe book" you can craft.
I meant the survival guide, which you can access via the pause screen.
It'll tell you how to get any item in the game.

In regards to remembering things and not getting side-tracked, try leaving a specific block or item near your base or front door.
You will later think "why is there a block of _____ at my door?" and then realise it's there to remind you that you had something to do.
The ol' string on the finger trick!

I hope this helps and clears up any confusion I may have spread. :D 

never used it, windows has sticky notes.  

a quick test now and the issue for me was how to copy text in the game displayed log (spearing me to retype it into the sticky note)

which I'm guessing would be a similar issue maybe if a journal type option was natively available idk

don't make use of kindle a whole lot, seems i recall a feature native in kindle that allows taking notes, so something like that native in the game would be nice, though can't imagine the code needed/required to add it  (mod?)

22 hours ago, ifoz said:

I think I may have accidentally confused you sorry, there isn't a "recipe book" you can craft.
I meant the survival guide, which you can access via the pause screen.
It'll tell you how to get any item in the game.

In regards to remembering things and not getting side-tracked, try leaving a specific block or item near your base or front door.
You will later think "why is there a block of _____ at my door?" and then realise it's there to remind you that you had something to do.
The ol' string on the finger trick!

I hope this helps and clears up any confusion I may have spread. :D 

No worries all is good.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.