Squeezing, filling, emptying, eating, loading...

Maethius

It seems there are so many actions in the game that are similar but are conducted in different ways. I am a newer player and am attempting beekeeping for the first time and find it confusing when I am attempting to squeeze honey into a bowl but eat it instead. Pause the game, look up the instructions again, right click... eat. /sneak-click... eat. /run-click... eat. Why not use the same action to fill a bowl with honey as you would fill a crock with stew? One thing about VS over... the other voxel games... there is much more complexity (which I love!) but it also makes click-errors much more costly.

What am I doing wrong?!  I'm killing honeycombs... and winter is coming!

(EDIT) Okay, I figured it out...

Honey from comb to bowl = SNEAK + R-Click
but...
Honey from bowl to bucket = R-Click

Why not make BOTH actions simply R-Click?

Edited by Maethius

I believe cause simply right clicking item when hold in hands like the honeycomb performs the eating action. When you say bowl -> bucket its different cause youre holding and item in a bowl? i know you can simply eat from the bowl aswell but i think that might be some coding thing here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.