Clouds disappear after I sleep

berner

Old topic but thought ID try this. Im having the an issue with clouds, load the game and there are clouds until I sleep and the next morning theres nothing, even if i wait for days until I save and load the game again. I have no mods running, im wondering if anyone is having this issue and if anyone found a way to fix this?

On 6/3/2024 at 11:49 AM, berner said:

Old topic but thought ID try this. Im having the an issue with clouds, load the game and there are clouds until I sleep and the next morning theres nothing, even if i wait for days until I save and load the game again. I have no mods running, im wondering if anyone is having this issue and if anyone found a way to fix this?

I see that you already found the issue tracker forum and posted this there.

You might want to include a comment about whether or not you ever had any mods installed for the world that is having this problem.

Also, if you did have mods and then removed them, did you also remove their config files which are in a different folder? (I don't know anything about it, but I'm thinking of an accessibility mod that I use which does have an option for removing clouds... and wondering what happens if someone starts a world using that config setting and then later disable the mod without removing the config file)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.