looking for people to join my modded server

• 2 weeks later...

You may want to include details about the server in the opening post. If there are mods, and if yes, which mods are used. The capacity of the server (how many people can play at once). The environment (RP, survival, does it have PVP?) and general rules. Oh, and the IP! It'll convince more people for sure.

and so far its me and 1 other person on most of the time, but we have made significant progress, and have steel already. main goal is to build Dale from the hobbit, as well as a kingdom carved in a mountain, (temporal storms/stability disabled sadly, only way i could figure out how to live underground without having to go back up every other day) we also have vinconomy and CANmarket, as well as a coinage mod. tho the coin will most likely be standardized, yet ill allow people to make their own coins for trade between themselves

On 7/11/2024 at 3:53 PM, Rhyagelle said:

You may want to include details about the server in the opening post. If there are mods, and if yes, which mods are used. The capacity of the server (how many people can play at once). The environment (RP, survival, does it have PVP?) and general rules. Oh, and the IP! It'll convince more people for sure.

valid points, but the server that Riley has is not quite ready for prime time and is still being set up. Once he is ready he will probably provide the ip then.

Same reason why I havent published my ip for my server yet. Still busy on my shopping district. Current linesman activities is delaying all my plans.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.