Minor cooking eating bee hive request.

MICHAEL CAMPBELL

So I love the cooking food preservation game is freaking Fantastic! On to the request.

So when cooking fully loaded recipeis you can add 6 items max to each slot But a crock will only hold a total of 4 servings so you can prepare more food than a single crock can hold.

Please concider allowing crocks to hold the full 6 servings.

Also I would really Really Really apreciate it if you would also alow us to eat directly from a crock by right clicking and holding while in the the player hot bar. You can allow us to still place it by simply using shift or controle right click to place.

This would alow us to journy with crocks that would help preserve while out and about but also hold  6 or more servings in one slot.

Bowels would still have a purpose for individual meals lamps honey for servings and food preperation 

Or you could concider adding a crafted item that would allow the player to fill with prepared meals and eat directly from instead like a lunch box or meal bag.

Also I would really like to  be able to move and relocate bee hives created by the player after they are populated without breaking them. Maybe I am an Idot and you all ready can but I havent been able to figure out how to yet. I have to find a wild bee hive and no matter how far it is away from me I have to build my skep farm around that hive and travel there everytime I need honey and wax.

12 hours ago, MICHAEL CAMPBELL said:

Also I would really like to  be able to move and relocate bee hives created by the player after they are populated without breaking them.

Moving a populated skep requires that you free up one of your four container slots - no container there - then scroll over to that slot by holding cntrl (I think) while scrolling.  Now right click on populated skep and it should go into that slot.   shift-right-click to place.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.