Siege and traps

Yukihira_S

Good morning! 

This discussion is linked to the other that talk about combat but it's about using natural elements to create nasty things and also about enemies. 

First of all, I suppose that all of you ladies and gentlemen have experienced a night closed in your shelters made of dirt with drifters pushing against the walls. Drifters behavior is improved compared to the other versions nevertheless I think they could become a more serious opponent giving them the ability of breaking certain blocks and therefore give them the chance to eventually break inside our shelters. 

On the other hand, I suppose that it should be nice to be able to realize traps and obstacles. At the base of them should be the punjis which can be crafted from bamboo and a knife and then placed on the ground. Punji placed on the ground should damage all the mobs which push against the side where the Punji is oriented. 

Another nice thing that could be easly done is a pit cover made with sticks and grass. This cover should be used to cover pits (which can include vertically placed Punjis) in order to make them invisible to mobs and as consequence, let them fall down if they step over them. 

Edited by Yukihira_S
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.