funnies

Sparkle Kitti

hmmm either i play too much or don't write enough in the forum 🤔 since i'm starting to enter bronze territory in my main world (or would if i could find tin, my whole stash of 16 nuggets went into a anvil) and my rank here is not even close to that 😁

• Like 1

I'm a slow progressor typically. I'm off the chart ADD and so I get distracted a lot and tend to have a lot of things I'm doing at once, many that are really not progression focused. I also tend to work to have a lot of safety. And I often make things way bigger than I need lol Like my current base which is huge for my progress level. Ugh, replacing torches every three days is so much work when you have like 30 of them to do.

5 hours ago, Sparkle Kitti said:

And I often make things way bigger than I need lol Like my current base which is huge for my progress level. Ugh, replacing torches every three days is so much work when you have like 30 of them to do.

yeah my base is a small castle allready. i do go out exploring a whole lot too so i allready have found 4 torchholders which is enough to light up my house inside the walls, some doors are still needed but i'm kinda too lazy to make a copper saw and craft one.

The ruins can have some awesome loot if you find a hidden room.

hmmm, some have a hidden room underneath it but ya need to search every ruin as there is no real "rule" for it. except maybe that there is no such room in the wall and bridge ruins, the aqueduct has nothing underneath it either. and the small ruins that are only made out of 1 or 2 pillars are empty as well. ruins who can have an room are mostly at least 6x6 blocks big. with time comes experience.

Some hidden rooms have only the usual breakable urns sure (which can be nice as well since you can get rather good stuff from it) but some have urns in good condition that can be used as storage space (the ones you can make from clay) and some even have some small treasure chests. Then there is the "Special" category which tends to have some extra loot. i have found the ruins of a rather big house where there was a small basement with an torch holder and an old bed (the one you can sleep in for 7,5h) and i also found an old tomb where a meteorite had hit it. not only was there the meteorite made out of basalt with iron ore inside it, the tomb itself was full with chests, polished stones, spiderwebs and bones. Underground ruins tend to have better loot than the ones above ground though i haven't found any special ones like the tomb or such. Treasure chests tend to contain rare stuff like clothes, special containers, tools and weapons, old gears(money) and more.

Sometimes you have to remove a bit of the walls to find hidden stuff but you can do that per hand, both cobblestone and the much rarer stonebricks can be dug up by hand (although a pickaxe is faster) it's how i build my home base.

Edited by Kaelty
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.