How to make a Seed Mod

Hi Guys,
I am curious to make modifications for VintageStory. As a first idea I wanted to work with seeds and let them grow into things, unfortunately I don't really find the way in the folders as I do in the JSONS. Does anyone have tips or a mod where I can take a look at the way? :) That would be very lovely. I can do normal blocks and items, would like to learn how to plant seeds and let them grow next.

• Like 1

You'll fist want to look at the wiki to see how the files are laid out. Then you'll want to check out the survival assets folder of the main game and go to spelt.json under blocktypes and seeds.json under itemtypes. That'll show you how the game does crops.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 12:44 AM, Stroam said:

You'll fist want to look at the wiki to see how the files are laid out. Then you'll want to check out the survival assets folder of the main game and go to spelt.json under blocktypes and seeds.json under itemtypes. That'll show you how the game does crops.

thanks for the line of informations :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.