Cinematic Camera

ApacheCam

With the cinematic camera, how would I create a perfect circle of a specific radius that focusses on a single block as it pans around? For example, with the MC mod BauerCam, I'd do `/cam target` at the position I want to focus on, and `/cam circle 50 1 right` to give a single looped circle of 50 radius around my current position, with the camera panning to the right around the circle.

I've tried manually going to the four cardinal directions, 50 blocks away, focussing on a single block in the centre, and closing the loop, but it doesn't stay at the same Y level, and makes really strange turns as it travels.

Also, once a cinematic camera path has finished, it forces the GUI back to being visible, even if it was disabled beforehand. How do I stop this? It's infuriating. It makes it impossible to create fluid scenes, where you move a camera into position, and then freeze it for a while. If I've manually disabled the GUI, it should stay disabled, until I manually enable it again.

Thank you. It would be great to have some pre-defined paths like circles, bird swoops, etc. that can be used to create really seamless timelapse footage. Essentially like macros for the camera. And the ability to focus the camera on a specific block, regardless of it's xyz position would mean that you can make tracking panning shots that look amazing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.