[1.12.14] Bunny's JRTP(Just Random Teleport) [server-side-only]

FunnybunnyofDOOM

This is a simple mod that adds the random teleport feature. This is server side only, but can be used for single player worlds.  

How to install:
drop the JRTP.zip file into the server's mod folder.

How to use:
use the command /rtp to be randomly teleported within 100k radius of the spawn.

Update 1.0.3:

-Mod checks for water/ground when falling

Pairs well with Bunny's Simple Spawn
Discord
Github

jrtp-1.0.3.zip

Edited by FunnybunnyofDOOM
Updated Mod

Hmm, interesting. I had recently suggested integrating a random teleport feature into the waypoint gui that could cost one temporal gear.

Did you implement a check to teleport above ground or is there a possibility that teleporting results in being trapped in stone?

• Like 1

Yeah, imaginative way to deal with not knowing what level the surface is. So, just falling while immune to damage. Considered a parachute? Camera still active? Could be a nice way to get the lay of the land before touchdown.😜

• 1 month later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:34 AM, Metusalix said:

Hello

Unfortunately, when you teleport, you die. Is there a way to increase the time without damage?

I cannot replicate that issue on my server. Can I get some more information from you? Are you using single player or multiplayer? I suspect that since this is attached to time and not ticks that a slow loading time might make the fall protections wear off before you're loaded in. 

Another point that might cause an issue. What is the height your world is set at? Very high worlds may cause you to phase into the mountains, and I'll be working on solving that as well.

For now I'll add 2 seconds to the fall damage timer and hopefully that helps.

Sorry, It seems I was in the middle of adding permissions. While you wait for me to fix this, here is a solution: Open up the servercofig.json file in the mod folder and manually add the permission "rtp" to the playergoup you want. I have not gotten the add permission node to work in game yet.

image.png

On 6/23/2020 at 3:39 PM, FunnybunnyofDOOM said:

I cannot replicate that issue on my server. Can I get some more information from you? Are you using single player or multiplayer? I suspect that since this is attached to time and not ticks that a slow loading time might make the fall protections wear off before you're loaded in. 

Another point that might cause an issue. What is the height your world is set at? Very high worlds may cause you to phase into the mountains, and I'll be working on solving that as well.

For now I'll add 2 seconds to the fall damage timer and hopefully that helps.

Maybe reset it when player's field OnGround or FeetInLiquid is true?

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.