Lampookie Posted June 19 Report Posted June 19 Some curtains would go fantastic when I want to stop the shivers from staring... 1
BlackMoonHowling Posted July 2 Report Posted July 2 Curtains and potbelly stoves would be awesome additions
Aristess Posted Friday at 12:57 PM Report Posted Friday at 12:57 PM Omg YES!!! I'm a true fan of Asian architecture and I would LOVE to have paper walls and windows. For now I'm using similar texture when chisel, but I would love to have semi-transparent paper for it!!!
Brady_The Posted Friday at 02:22 PM Report Posted Friday at 02:22 PM 1 hour ago, Aristess said: Omg YES!!! I'm a true fan of Asian architecture and I would LOVE to have paper walls and windows. For now I'm using similar texture when chisel, but I would love to have semi-transparent paper for it!!! Two mods come to mind. 1. https://mods.vintagestory.at/japanesearchitecture. The paper doesn't seem to be translucent, though - requesting features is always an option. The mod author seems somewhat active, too. 2. https://mods.vintagestory.at/vssiding - The mod currently doesn't feature "shoji"-type building elements, but due to the nature and functionality of the mod I am sure the author would be more than happy to include paper as a siding material if he'd be asked.
xXx_Ape_xXx Posted Friday at 05:35 PM Report Posted Friday at 05:35 PM Might add to that list of Brady_The 3. https://mods.vintagestory.at/apelanterns - More Lanterns - Got several types of Japanese stone lanterns and a few paper lanterns. 1
Recommended Posts