Jump to content

Why water dissapears?


Go to solution Solved by LadyWYT,

Recommended Posts

Posted

image.thumb.png.d7b2dcc7bd5d33d21f98e90e9e596310.png

I have this little hole, but if I pour a bucket of water in it, it disappears - I tried pouring 4 buckets in there and it's all gone almost as fast as I dropped it in there...

The bottom part is from the block below

I also know it used to work...

  • Solution
Posted
26 minutes ago, CzBuCHi said:

I have this little hole, but if I pour a bucket of water in it, it disappears - I tried pouring 4 buckets in there and it's all gone almost as fast as I dropped it in there...

I also know it used to work...

Did you turn on the "prevent liquid source transport by buckets" rule at any point? Or are you playing Wilderness Survival/Homo Sapiens difficulties? Both of those difficulties have the rule enabled by default. In any case, when the rule is enabled, you won't be able to place water sources with buckets; the bucket will instead empty itself on the ground like you've described.

The only other thing I can think of is that if you are playing with mods, you may have a mod producing unintended behavior.

  • Mind=blown 1
Posted
5 hours ago, CzBuCHi said:

it was settings - i went for homo sapiens ...

The good news is you can change this setting by clicking the little pencil icon next to the world at world selection. Click "Customize", then go to the "Survival Challenges" tab and uncheck the box for "Prevent liquid source transport by buckets".

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.