Mark Watton Posted September 28 Report Posted September 28 Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to find a horde of monsters you can't slay! I stumbled into a massive cave dome with FOUR bells... Guess I ain't getting in there til I have steel. 1
Rainbow Fresh Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 If they are just naturally spawned I think they'd also despawn like any other mob if you walk far enough away.
MKMoose Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 (edited) 1 hour ago, Rainbow Fresh said: If they are just naturally spawned I think they'd also despawn like any other mob if you walk far enough away. 1 hour ago, Dilan Rona said: they dont They despawn if you don't bother them for 15 minutes (or, well, if they don't then that's a bug): { code: "despawn", minPlayerDistance: 30, minSeconds: 900 }, Not quite "like any other mob", though, because (1) animals are persistent and it's only monsters that permanently despawn when too far away, and (2) bells' despawn timer is very long - for comparison, regular drifters despawn after just half a minute or less: { code: "despawn", minPlayerDistance: 32, minSeconds: 30 }, { code: "despawn", minPlayerDistance: 64, minSeconds: 6 }, Edited September 29 by MKMoose
Dilan Rona Posted September 29 Report Posted September 29 i left them for a week. they moved positions, but were all still present. Another cave system had a bell for 2 ingame months with no one clearing it out on a server. Eventually I dealt with it as it was near a translocator I frequented a lot. the mobs the bells spawn does despawn (with the exception of the locusts).
Recommended Posts