Chiseld blocks import, export, blueprints?

JeyBeeHH

Hello all,

i LOVE the microblockChisel option. One of the best function for creative players.
But everyone know it... i can be cost many time to chisel block in detail. 

So i have some questions:
- Is it possibe to import/export chiseld blocks from one to other world or server?
Its very hard to chisel personal used blocks again and again in every new world (Or server)

- is it possible to copy a chiseld block with other blocktexture, or create/use a blueprint?
I use many time to create a complex set of sloped blocks (First with hay blocks)
Now i "need" my hay-slopes in clay-shingles... but chisel all slopes again with every needed block-type? :(

And if its possible to export, import, blueprint chiseld blocks, so we can change our fantastic chiseld blocks. :D

On 7/10/2020 at 8:01 PM, JeyBeeHH said:

- Is it possibe to import/export chiseld blocks from one to other world or server?

I think so maybe?  I'm not as familiar with the creative mode tools, but I know you can select an area of a world, create a template from it, and import that template to a new world.   I just don't know if those templates store chisel info.

On 7/10/2020 at 8:01 PM, JeyBeeHH said:

- is it possible to copy a chiseld block with other blocktexture, or create/use a blueprint?

Not currently, no.  Eventually.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.