showing some love

justin hensley

Been a Minecrafter since the Halloween update years ago. At some point(for me it was the "all together update" the game lost its luster. Vintage Story has proven to be almost everything that I had ever wished that the aforementioned game was. I adore this Game. Cant wait to see what else you have in store for us. Thank you for this(yet unfinished) masterpiece.

• Like 4

I didn't want to start a new topic just for this, but you have so I can post here.

I'm really impressed by the amount of effort gone into the design to make it mod friendly. The author must have been scarred by MC modding in a past life :) Lord knows I looked at it and just shook my head and dreaded my kids asking me to help them install MC mods.

Not sure this is quite the game for me, the thought of starting from scratch in a new world isn't very appealing. But I do look forward to exploring my current (and first) world a bit more and making more progression through the copper age. I certainly don't regret buying it. It's worth the price just to have a look around and have even one play through I'd say, unless you're working off pocket money.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Game ir really beatifull! It needs few hours learning process of things things you have to know before you can start playing it without worries. At least, that was with me.

I got game, but having hunger, storage capacity, wolfs around  - all the same - at first was much for me. :) It was just because i felt like...if i won't get sword, much meat, pixaxe...it will never end. :D Its an illusion you have to get over. And then game becomes wonderfull journey you just need to continue. :)

Edited by Juris
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.