Introduction thread

Turbo614

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda just wanted the devs to see this, man this game is amazing and I bought two accounts. One for me and my gf. Totally worth it would buy over and over lol This game is not even finished and I'm hooked and it's like a matured version of minecraft but way better

Is this in the off-topic enough, section? I really do not want to spam 

• Haha 1
  • Cookie time 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Kane here, I got released in 1983,

I used to be a fullstack JS dev, then I took multiple startup management malpractices in the knees, now I'm cripplingly depressed and borderline, recognized handicapped at 70% by the state, so yeah :D 

Hello everyone ! :)

BTW, sometimes I code, sometimes I paint/draw, sometimes I create awful rhythmical noises…

Edited by kane_thornwyrd
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah an introduction thread! I'll post what is pretty much on all my social medias:

I am a Canadian web/software freelancer + gamer, geek, and empty-nest Mom (that means I am old lol) + pet Mom of two awesome cats. You can find me in most games and social media as cosycloud or cosycloudgaming. My IRL name is Heather and you will hear me third person that more than once (as in "damnit, Heather! What are you doing?") if you watch me stream or stumble across my YouTube :)

• Like 1

Nice to meet you all!

I'm the founder of the gaming community Aura Fury that runs Vintage Story, Ark, and Minecraft servers (along with other games the community throws at me lol). I have dev'd multiple mod packs for Minecraft that have been published on FTB and Curse/Twitch. Outside games and the Aura Fury community I am a college professor that teaches in multiple subjects, but economics is by far my favorite. Look forward to seeing you all around and getting to know more of ya :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all Shino here.

Old time recreational gamer.  I'm 48 and love this game as it is much more my style for my IRL personality and passions.  I'm in the US but I travel all around the world, or at least I did BP (before Pandemic).  I've now had to stay and work from home for the last 9 months which is fine but I miss my friends overseas.

I have been playing for about a month now, my son plays off an on with me but for the most part I'm solo.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.