Save world generation settings

City Builder

Would be great if the player could save the world customization rules so they don't have to scroll through the list each time to set them, but instead just choose a rule set that they saved.

Let's say for example the only thing I wish to change is the do not drop inventory on death.  Let me choose that, and click a button that save as, and name it No loot drop.

The next time I start a new game, I can choose the No loot drop from a list in the customization world rules area and that would apply.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with this especially since the prospecting pick is OFF by default and you need to change it it settings or use commands in game then restart to activate it.

I had a seed I really liked it. I got to know the game a little bit and decided ok I'm going to make a new game using the same seed.. well great except because the settings options didn't save I didn't spawn in the same world despite the seed number being the same the settings didn't save so the results of the seed were different.

I think Saving world generation settings would be ideal. especially when creating a new world using same seed option the generation settings are ... well kinda important for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.