Skep Not Working

KarsT

I finally got a hive big enough to venture out and got a skep filled with bee's. Except I couldn't pick up the skep and when I broke it, it just fell onto the floor in the little miniature version of its self and I am unable to pick it up. I can push it around by placing blocks but unable to get it into my inventory. I did try picking it up using an empty slot, as well as using shift and the right mouse button, and broke it with the left mouse button. Anyone else having trouble?

And if someone can tell me how to mod so I am able to just give myself a skep filled with bees. 

Thank you. 

You have to have an empty container slot.  That's where the populated  skep goes.  It won't go in any other part of your inventory or hotbar.  To place it you'll need to hold I forget if it's crouch or sprint or what - one of those cntrl/alt/shft.  In order to scroll over to the bag slots (you can also use 'the special key', plus number keys 1-4).  Then you can place it.

Oh, and go just give yourself a skep, go into creative mode /gamemode 2.  Open your 'inventory', which will actually be a searchable list of all objects.   Back to survival is /gamemode 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.