Time fast-forwards after waking up

heptagonrus

Sometimes when I wake up on the hay bed - time "continues" to fast forward, steadily. Sometimes for half-day, sometimes for two days.
"Continues" because I can't see if it was fast-forwarding at sleep, the in-game eyes are shut.
There may be a time jerk in the end of that process, like the moon was quickly falling down but suddenly the time changes and moon goes back instantly.
Btw, while this fast-forwarding happens, I noticed some transparent sparks exploding in front of my eyes. I thought it was a visual effect for fresh morning, but idk now.

Haven't tried much with the advanced bed yet. Also I am unsure if in the end time is really fast-forwarded or returns back to the planned one with that last jerk.

Will try to get additional info.

Just happened again with the wooden bed. Before clicking the bed it was Day 49 21:54:55. Just after waking up - Day 50 03:31:53. Time was fast-forwarding: day, night, day, night.

I was constantly typing /time in chat and I got only minutes advancing, as if no fast forward happening. So after a minute fast forwarding stopped and it was Day 50 04:32:01, and the moon was nearly at horizon.

Archived