Ideas

Seryi_E8A7b

Hi, I wanted to suggest a couple of ideas:

1. From each animal we get a certain skin in the amount of 1 piece. Example: from a fox, a fox skin, from a wolf, a wolf. You can make warm clothes from skins, sell skins. But after soaking and processing with a knife, all the skins are prepared and, as now, are divided only by size.

2. It has to do with trees. I think so, if you cut down a tree and leave a stump (1 block of a tree), then after a certain period of time something like a seedling will grow there, and then into a tree. I also think that seedlings could only be obtained with scissors.

3. New food. Apples in honey, well, and other fruits. To do this, you will need a barrel and let's say 10 liters of honey for 5 apples, then close it for, say, 3 days.

Thanks everyone for your attention and sorry for my english.

As far as trees, it is already the case that leaf blocks will randomly drop saplings sometimes, when you break them.  just plant the saplings, and several days later, you'll have a tree.   You cannot however grow the very largest oaks, pines, and kapoks (the 2x2 trunk ones).  Those are world-gen only.

• Amazing! 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.