15 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in...

• I am only interested in the chains + pulleys suggestion
    • I am only interested in the hinges suggestion
    • I am interested in both of the suggestions
    • I am not interested in either suggestion

[Forward] 

Spoiler

Despite how the name looks, this isn't a long wish list. It's actually two broad suggestions flushed out more than necessary. Obviously all the specifics I've detailed here are just ways I personally could think of to execute these ideas. I don't expect what's depicted here to be implemented, or at most the way it's displayed here. I think it's helpful to developers for players to add images in suggestions. Adding imagery or concepts help get across technical descriptions where meaning could be lost in text alone. Thank you for giving this suggestion a peek, please leave some comments and feedback on your thoughts. I also have a poll to gauge people's interest of both suggestions, which could be helpful data that developers could use to weigh the audience's appeal of potential features. So yeah- do the thing- use the poll, let me know what you think!

Spoiler

Worth noting that both of these idea would go in tandem with the steam power mechanics down the line. E.g: the hinges could be automated with steam machinery.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

Edited by Kiptrix
  • Like 3
  • Amazing! 1
  • Mind=blown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.