Shadowed chunk ???

DrEngine

I have got some strange shadowed area. It's one chunk exactly (borders 64-96 / 800-832). Grass doesn't grow. Drifters spawn. It's the second case. 1st one was far away in deep forest. But this new one is near my base. I'd like to get rid of it.

Is it bug or what ???

2020-12-08_18-55-52.png

• 1 month later...

This is interesting. We've got about 6 of these chunks on a 1.14.5 server. They are a long distance from most people's bases but they are a little annoying when you really want to go buy an echo chamber off a certain trader who lives lives next to (almost between) two of these chunks.

I thought this was fixed a few versions ago. There is a command to fix it that you can run in each dark chunk, or at least there used to be, but I don't have it written down anywhere. :( Hopefully Tyron or someone else who knows the command can help you with that soon. You might also want to submit an official bug report on the Github page to make sure they know this bug has returned. 

28 minutes ago, Ari said:

I thought this was fixed a few versions ago. There is a command to fix it that you can run in each dark chunk, or at least there used to be, but I don't have it written down anywhere. :( Hopefully Tyron or someone else who knows the command can help you with that soon. You might also want to submit an official bug report on the Github page to make sure they know this bug has returned. 

"/debug cr"

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.