DAEMENOTH: looking for active players to join up with

Craig Berg

hey im a fairly new player only a couple weeks in and really enjoying it, i play often usually several times daily most of the day and i voice chat and looking for others to come join me on the rabbit tech server and help with the base and join the adventure. I have a fairly nice base established so far playing a hunter and hoping to find somebody wanting to try one of the other classes to maximize the benefit. let me know if you want to join or if you find the rabbit tech server send me a message on there or on the official discord

How far are you down the progression so far? I myself have been playing off and on for around an hour at a time. Just got into the bronze age after finding tin i'm a experienced TerraFirmaCraft player, Which is how I heard about this game and iv'e been playing it ever since. played hunter on my SP that I have going right now but I would be interested so long as you haven't progressed too far as I would like to experience the progression from as close to the bronze age as possible. send me a pm if your interested and I can send over steam or discord details and we can chat there in real time. also i'm a rather shy Canadian I don't like voice chatting as much but I will for this for sure.

Edited by Blazing-Man255

5 minutes ago, Tech_Rabbit said:

I think Daemon is at that exact spot (Bronze) @Blazing-Man255

Awesome i'm still playing my sp at the moment still learning things but its very close to TerraFirmaCraft progression i.e. copper-bronze-iron 😛 

your server using the dual ProPick usage or just the 1? because I had to use the second usage to be able to find ores easier i'm more of a fan of the way the old TFC ProPicks worked so it fit well with me

Edited by Blazing-Man255

still looking for an active playing roomate to help with mining, im a hunter so i get a nerf to mining but im decently established in a good area on a great server and looking for someone who enjoys playing to vc and do some adventuring with. i play daily and i do have some company over here but i have many hours playing solo id like to find a teammate to hang with.

• 2 weeks later...

we are doing a fresh start on the rabbit tech server and ill be looking for more active players to join the settlement im organizing referred to as DAEMNATION. we have a few players and a good variety of classes so far, hunter, malefactor and a forager from the more classes mod and id love to find more active players to join us in building foraging mining and adventure!!!!! dm me if youre interested in joining me or perhaps one of the other settlements in the map.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.