Gothic 1/2 Catsle from the Valley of the Mines

Galejro

All of this is multi-colour microblock chisseling. Simple thing and literally allows you to make anything, from new furniture to new wallpapers you name it. Only probem is this is all just flat stone blocks as basis. You cant combine those with items to grant them a functionality of a chair or potion or those.

Not much, Like I said composite creative-survival. 1. I used creative to obtain base blocks for multi-blocks. 2. In survival I obtain the block. 3. Then creative to put the blocks for chisseling, they're infinite in creative. 4. After chisseling I hop back into survival to obtain the block again into inventory 5. Now in creative I can place that particular microblok infinite times.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:36 PM, ladygadgetkaren said:

Absolutely beautiful. I wanted to tour your build so I downloaded the link but have no idea where on the map to go to find your build from spawn. What are the coordinates of the build, if you don't mind?

-966 / -155 Hopefully I am not too late XD

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.