Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Hiya!

I wanted to ask how I could increase the Saturation of Sausages and the like in meals, I've poked around the jsons for a bit and could only figure out how to increase their Sat on their own.
Also in my game sausages and fruit bread seem to lose their extra nutrition from things added during mixing/kneading after being baked, is that intentional?

Thanks in advance ^^

9 hours ago, Jalex said:

Hiya!

I wanted to ask how I could increase the Saturation of Sausages and the like in meals, I've poked around the jsons for a bit and could only figure out how to increase their Sat on their own.
Also in my game sausages and fruit bread seem to lose their extra nutrition from things added during mixing/kneading after being baked, is that intentional?

Thanks in advance ^^

You can add `nutritionPropsWhenInMeal` in the attributes area. Check out some of the other foods for an example.

Also, NO they should not be losing extra nutrition! Your sausage should be REALLY good in meals and you shouldn't need to increase it! 😱 Did this only start happening recently?

Just now, l33tmaan said:

You can add `nutritionPropsWhenInMeal` in the attributes area. Check out some of the other foods for an example.

Also, NO they should not be losing extra nutrition! Your sausage should be REALLY good in meals and you shouldn't need to increase it! 😱 Did this only start happening recently?

I only started playing again recently with a pretty huge modlist,it might be because of that.  it was happening before your most recent update tho, can't say about earlier than that.
What logs would help here? I'm sorta new to posting here, sorry

Also thank you for the advice! I'll see if it works as a quick hotfix.

On 4/5/2024 at 8:10 PM, l33tmaan said:

I found the cause! It's the Ovens from Decor Bazaar that do it, which also explains why fried foods keep their extra nutrition!
So nothing to worry about on your end!
Guess I'm gonna have to keep those as decorations .

Edited by Jalex
  • Like 1

I'm failing to make sunflower candy. I seem to be putting in the correct ratio of ingredients (1 sunflower grain per 0.1L of honey) in the mixing bowl with a cooking pot in the bottom left slot, but it is not showing a product or allowing me to mix. I've got a whole lot of honey and sunflower grain I'd like to process.

Edited by Sekustrasza

On 4/7/2024 at 1:31 PM, Jalex said:

I found the cause! It's the Ovens from Decor Bazaar that do it, which also explains why fried foods keep their extra nutrition!
So nothing to worry about on your end!
Guess I'm gonna have to keep those as decorations .

I think I can tell you exactly how to fix it. Go into that oven's .json file and change its class to "ExpandedOven". That's what I patch the regular ovens with. I'm not sure if that will break anything in that mod, though.

On 4/8/2024 at 11:45 AM, Seana said:

i wanted to know if there was a french patche avalaible

I don't think so, not really. I'm always happy to add translation files to the mod.

23 hours ago, Sekustrasza said:

I'm failing to make sunflower candy. I seem to be putting in the correct ratio of ingredients (1 sunflower grain per 0.1L of honey) in the mixing bowl with a cooking pot in the bottom left slot, but it is not showing a product or allowing me to mix. I've got a whole lot of honey and sunflower grain I'd like to process.

Remove the cooking pot, you only need that to make salad, cold pasta, and yogurt meals.

On 4/9/2024 at 4:57 PM, Sekustrasza said:

This only seems to make mashed gozinaki for me:image.thumb.png.09ee6230176f4c0838d7b87d93b00731.png

Yes, that's a bit of a quirk. Honey + sunflower grain will SPECIFICALLY make gozinaki, but if you use any kind of syrup that IS NOT honey, it should make sunflower candy.

On 4/12/2024 at 1:56 AM, l33tmaan said:

Yes, that's a bit of a quirk. Honey + sunflower grain will SPECIFICALLY make gozinaki, but if you use any kind of syrup that IS NOT honey, it should make sunflower candy.

Alright. I've got plenty of cranberry and blueberry syrup, so I can just use that. I've also got pear syrup, but I want to make compot from it. Thanks for the advice.

Edited by Sekustrasza
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm currently playing on a multiplayer server and I'm making quite a lot of mead, I've seen that there is 2 reciepes from this mod that I don't understand how to craft. It's the "Aged double mead portion" that transforms into the "Vintage double mead portion". I know how to make regular mead, strong mead and fine mead, but I don't know how to make those two other reciepes. 

Anyone got a hint for me ?

Hello! Just wanted to expand on my question on the mod page.

I haven't been able to use any of the foods from the new Wildcraft: Fruits and Nuts mods in any of the EF recipes. I had a situation where I had both old and new versions of Wildcraft installed at the same time (a MASSIVE mistake for reasons unrelated to EF), and in the old Wildcraft all these things still exist and could be made - but the same could not be done with the new version. This includes candied berries, dried berries, and syrups off the top of my head.

I could still make wine out of the new Wildcraft fruits, but that wine doesn't age when bottled and stored to cure. It also can't be used in anything either.

The old versions of Wildcraft have been abandoned. Is there a plan to revisit the compatibility for the new Wildcraft? 

Edited by unhallowed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.