DArkHekRoMaNT

Just now, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

Try running PlayerCorpse without other mods. Most likely, some kind of mod rudely edit player.json (for example, overwrites it). How it was with VSMovementsMod before

But if it's a like Farkoth's problem. That is, the corpses sometimes disappear, and sometimes it work fine and this will not be fixed in the latest version, then I also need logs

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I changed the mod back to a dll instead of the source code. It may also fix weird ItemPlayerCorpse and compilation issues.
Also, the mod now uses not a custom behavior added to the player, but an event. So corpse spawning should be more reliable and not easily broken by another mod.

Please report again if they stay. It's hard for me to check this, because I can't repeat these problems

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting here for visibility; but the new update is actually broken when used with other mods. The mod is functioning but the corpse and death waypoint are not.

The one people seem to believe is CarryCapacity at the moment.

There's more info over on the ModDB page.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

v1.5.1
- Updated corpse compas:
  - New model by @Farkoth
  - Can work passively in off hand
  - Can be stored on racks, shelves, ground storages
- Added uk translation by @burunduk
- Changed death system execute order, may fix CarryCapacity issue #11

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been having an issue with /returnthings only working for one player (me). I'm the host, running it on a dedicated server, giving people op doesn't let them do it. Only thing I can think of is my blessed status has to do with me being player 0. Can supply more info if desired.

14 hours ago, Ultric said:

Been having an issue with /returnthings only working for one player (me). I'm the host, running it on a dedicated server, giving people op doesn't let them do it. Only thing I can think of is my blessed status has to do with me being player 0. Can supply more info if desired.

By default /returnthings requires the gamemode privilege, which means the ability to use the /gamemode command. Does it work for them? You can also try to change the required privilege in the mod config

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.