Bigger GUI Scale

OfFPiR

Hi there,

First of all I want to say that I love this game. But I'm having trouble with the small icons.

I play on a 4k television and the icons are so small. I set it to the max scale setting (16) and it's still too small.

I can set my resolution to 1080p or 1440p to fix this problem, but it would be handy if I could scale up the GUI more so that I don;t have to change the resolution before I want to play.

Thank you!

maybe scaling the GUI not in a multitude of the default gui textures but in a percentage of the used resolution would be a good way to implement that (and would be future proof, i mean maybe there will be even bigger resolutions used in the future)?

any other ideas how to do it?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Honestly you just need to let the slider go higher. I assume Tyron just capped it at the current value because he didn't have a 4k display to test on, and any value larger than 16 was impractical to use in gameplay.

yes and i thought further than only the current nearhighend screens, 8k+ will come, expanding the slider constantly is surely a possibility, but shortsighted as resolutions will rise even further. To scale the gui relative to the resolution is future proof and doesn't need to be adjusted as often.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.