Helve Hammer Extensions

DArkHekRoMaNT

38 minutes ago, Robert Milligan said:

I was using 1.15.3 but will be trying 1.15.4 now. Still testing in 1.15.3. I have not installed 1.15.4 yet.

I was trying to have the helve hammer create some tools. The only thing that I can get the hammer to do is to process iron blooms and make plates.

Two days ago I did a fresh Windows 7 install. I haven't tried the mod since my reinstall.

Okay I heated up an iron ingot. Placed it on the Tin Bronze anvil and chose to create a Pickaxe. The hammer is just pounding away on it but having no effect on it whatever.

JUST went and re-downloaded the mod and placed it in the 1.15.3 Mod folder.

Here is the exact folder where I have placed your mod:

C:\Users\Robert\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory 1.15.3\Mods

Started VS. Clicked on: Mod Manager. It shows v1.1.0. Now I will try it again.

Loaded my world and tried again. Still no effect. I have placed the mod in that particular folder because I have had several VS versions installed at the same time. I moved the mods to the version folder to avoid incorrect versions from being loaded. This is a technique that has been successful before. I'd be happy to upload log files it that would help or screenshot too.

Thanks

What's in VintagestoryData/Logs/client-main.txt ?

I have it working now by changing the value of: AnvilTier to 2. I am using a Tin Bronze anvil and I guess that is what was causing it to produce NO results. What are the possible values for that property / variable?

Would you still like to see my client-main.txt file?

Edited by Robert Milligan

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Doesn't work on on 1.17.0 rc8. I get these errors in client-main.txt:

[Error] [helvehammerext] Compiler errors during compilation:
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\VanillaPatches.cs(2): The type or namespace name 'HarmonyLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\Patches\GetHelveWorkableModePatch.cs(1): The type or namespace name 'HarmonyLib' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\VanillaPatches.cs(11): The type or namespace name 'Harmony' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\Patches\GetHelveWorkableModePatch.cs(6): The type or namespace name 'HarmonyPatch' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\Patches\GetHelveWorkableModePatch.cs(6): The type or namespace name 'HarmonyPatchAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\Patches\GetHelveWorkableModePatch.cs(7): The type or namespace name 'HarmonyPatch' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext]     \src\Patches\GetHelveWorkableModePatch.cs(7): The type or namespace name 'HarmonyPatchAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) [CS0246]
[Error] [helvehammerext] An exception was thrown when trying to load assembly:
System.Exception: Could not compile from source files due to errors
   at Vintagestory.Common.ModCompilationContext.CompileFromFiles(ModContainer mod, IEnumerable`1 paths) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModCompilationContext.cs:line 70
   at Vintagestory.Common.ModContainer.LoadAssembly(ModCompilationContext compilationContext, ModAssemblyLoader loader) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModContainer.cs:line 347
[Warning] One or more source code mods failed to compile. Info to modders: In case you cannot find the problem, be aware that the game engine currently can only compile C# code until version 5.0. Any language features from C#6.0 or above will result in compile errors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.