Well that's not enough offtopic threads

Mead

I don't really have a lot of crazy 'war stories', mostly it's just people being sly or stupid or lazy. Or all three. 

Although I was 8 feet away from a negligent discharge on a slaughter floor once. Guy was unloading the .22mag rifle he had just killed a cow with, and forgot to clear it. Now he has a big pock on the wall to remind him to cycle the bolt *after* removing the magazine. 

No, mostly it's tales of administrative horror and paperwork from beyoooond the graaaaaave. 

Hi mead, nice to have you here! Tyron here, gamedev, been dreaming of that highly polished tfc-like voxel game for over 2 years, had a bunch of people tell me it looks too similar to minecraft to be any successful, kept working on it anyway ^_^

I'd be happy to hear of your first impressions of the game, once you played it! :-)

Guest HelDM

Well Mead, I completely agree. Not enough off topic threads.

I'm the resident Joker as Tyron likes to call me.

For the rest I have a tiny YT channel, work fulltime at customer service and love playing games and D&D (and sometimes, just sometimes I paint some Warhammer miniatures)  

• 5 months later...

Archived