Brand New Player looking to join a server

Ardele

Ardele here looking to join a small to medium based community.  I am a veteran of Minecraft and have over 1500+ hours logged into Boundless (Formerly known as Oort Online)

What kind of a player am I?  

• Gatherer/Miner/Farmer/Hunter
  • I am not a builder

What am I looking for?

• Mature community
  • PVE
  • US (Northeast region preferred)
  • Medieval or Fantasy 

Modded servers are ok.  I have discord and will work for the right group.  Let met know of what is out there and I look forward to seeing what is out there.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:32 AM, Ardele said:

Ardele here looking to join a small to medium based community.  I am a veteran of Minecraft and have over 1500+ hours logged into Boundless (Formerly known as Oort Online)

What kind of a player am I?  

• Gatherer/Miner/Farmer/Hunter
  • I am not a builder

What am I looking for?

• Mature community
  • PVE
  • US (Northeast region preferred)
  • Medieval or Fantasy 

Modded servers are ok.  I have discord and will work for the right group.  Let met know of what is out there and I look forward to seeing what is out there.

Hey Ardele, I am the owner of the RabbitTech server. I think you will find the server right up your alley. The server is based in US central but even our 10ish Australian players report zero lag. We have a good amount of players on at all times of day or night so there is always someone during your preferred time slot of playing. Our server is built specifically to cater to any kind of player and we have nine themed spawns created by the community of various themes. As far as the mature community, the average age of our players is about 40 and you won't find a nicer group of people (even surprises me how nice they are). You can find our server in the multiplayer threads here :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.