Server Settings Help!

Lovelorn

I've started a new server (for my family to play on) and I'm having trouble configuring the settings. Example: How to set if certain blocks will fall, how long seasons are, etc. I also am unsure how to give myself admin control while in the server. It always says that I don't have permission. If anyone could help simplify this for me that would be amazing. This is the first time messing with a server and I feel a little lost. 

On the server-side there should be a `serverconfig.json` file that has all the initial world configuration settings in it. If you're unsure what to set them to, here's the wiki page on world config settings: https://wiki.vintagestory.at/index.php?title=List_of_server_commands#.2Fworldconfig

I'm not sure about granting yourself an admin role, I haven't gotten that far in server management myself yet (I've just toyed around with setting up a server while using a single player "open to LAN" world to play with a friend).

Edited by TristamIzumi

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.