New to Vintage Story. Question on VIV

Dexter5063

So I am new to Vintage Story. I bought the game after having watch a lot of people play it on YouTube. I decided to also purchased the $12 add-on VIV. Not sure where the gold name tag goes and also how to get to the special forum. Does it add to my account automatically or do I need an admin to add it to my account.

I also bought the $12 add on. The gold name tag is in game! Use f5 to change your point of view and see it. The special forum is on the forums page just scroll down a bit. You should see 

VIV Forums-VIV Discussions

I didn't need an admin to add it to my account since there is an option to link it to my account.

3 hours ago, Pinky said:

I also bought the $12 add on. The gold name tag is in game! Use f5 to change your point of view and see it. The special forum is on the forums page just scroll down a bit. You should see 

VIV Forums-VIV Discussions

I didn't need an admin to add it to my account since there is an option to link it to my account.

So if I don't see the VIV Forums, I should probably try and contact one of the admin? I might have not choose to link it to my account. I don't recall remember seeing any options to link it to my account. I hope they can link it to my account. Thank you for your reply!

6 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Your forum status is still "Vintarian", so it definitely didn't take.

Did you get an email after purchasing the addon?

Did you try logging into your game account using the "client area" button in the upper right?

I did receive an email saying I was successful with the purchase of the game and the VIV add-on. I have yet to full launch the game, but I was able to download the client yesterday. Going to play the game today. I put in a support request last night to see if they can help me figure out what I did wrong and if they can link it to my account. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.