Need help, i can't understand which a mistake i've made. (1.15.0-rc2) (solved)

EreticKB

I dont know, were the problem is, in my oppinion all is right, but can you say, were do you safe you mod to test it? In wich folder? And maybe it is, because bth is writte down in capital letters, and this is not so good in vintage story.

And can you say me speciffically, wat doesnt work?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vintagebob said:

I dont know, were the problem is, in my oppinion all is right, but can you say, were do you safe you mod to test it? In wich folder? And maybe it is, because bth is writte down in capital letters, and this is not so good in vintage story.

And can you say me speciffically, wat doesnt work?

Game not load. Stops on "Return Again".

C:\Users\kbere\AppData\Roaming\VintagestoryData\Mods\BetterThanHeresy - mod folder.

Upd: Thx, it seems VS realy hates capitals.

• EreticKB changed the title to Need help, i can't understand which a mistake i've made. (1.15.0-rc2) (solved)

Yes, if you safe your mod there, it has to be .zip-compressed. Its right to safe it in this folder, but to programm mods you can also use this path: "folder, were your vintage story.exe is installed/Mods" . In this folder the mod can be normal, not .zipp-ed.

Hopefully it will work now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.