Stone Quarry

DArkHekRoMaNT

This cropped up in the server console

Two attempts to join the server caused crashes. Reverting to mod version 1.16.3 allowed me to rejoin the server. It may not be connected to the mod... do you need any other data to see? Crash report?

13:01:19 [Server Error] Mod exception: OnPlayerJoinSystem.InvalidOperationException: Type is not expected, and no contract can be inferred: StoneQuarry.Config
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.ThrowUnexpectedType(Type type)
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.SerializeCore(ProtoWriter writer, Object value)
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Serialize(Stream dest, Object value, SerializationContext context)
   at ProtoBuf.Serializer.Serialize[T](Stream destination, T instance)
   at Vintagestory.Server.NetworkChannel.GenPacket[T](T message)
   at Vintagestory.Server.NetworkChannel.SendPacket[T](T message, IServerPlayer[] players)
   at StoneQuarry.Core.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.b__0(IServerPlayer player)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.PlayerDelegate.Invoke(IServerPlayer byPlayer)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerEventManager.TriggerPlayerJoin(IServerPlayer player)
13:01:19 [Server Error] Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Type is not expected, and no contract can be inferred: StoneQuarry.Config
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.ThrowUnexpectedType(Type type)
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.SerializeCore(ProtoWriter writer, Object value)
   at ProtoBuf.Meta.TypeModel.Serialize(Stream dest, Object value, SerializationContext context)
   at ProtoBuf.Serializer.Serialize[T](Stream destination, T instance)
   at Vintagestory.Server.NetworkChannel.GenPacket[T](T message)
   at Vintagestory.Server.NetworkChannel.SendPacket[T](T message, IServerPlayer[] players)
   at StoneQuarry.Core.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.b__0(IServerPlayer player)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.PlayerDelegate.Invoke(IServerPlayer byPlayer)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerEventManager.TriggerPlayerJoin(IServerPlayer player)

Edited by Peter Sanderson

• 5 weeks later...

WARNING! 2.0.0-pre is NOT compatible with 1.x.x worlds (maybe later). This is a pre-release version. NOT recommended for regular play. Only tests/bug reports/previews.

I've been working a lot on StoneQuarry lately and now I can release a preview version 2.0.0-pre.1 . Suggestion and/or testing (especially in multiplayer) is welcome. Be careful, at least not currently compatible with old worlds v1.x.x and potentially has a lot of bugs.

Updates in v2.0.0-pre.1:
- Multiblocks rewritten to vanilla way (IMultiBlockMonolithicSmall)
- Visual amount of rubble storage contents, correct collision
- Slone slabs with multiple rocks
- Completely rewritten hell in plugs. Easier, faster, more readable, fewer bugs. Now the plug will actually dig out the cube inside its maximum size. Only 3x3x3 on copper, no 5x3x3, 5x4x4 and other errors
- Changed the system for adding new stones for stone slabs and rubble storages. Stone slabs will dig not only stones, but also ore (WIP). And the stones of other mods too. I removed the hard-coded dependency on game:rock-, game:sand, etc.
- Land claim checking (reinforcement later) #5
- Most of the code has been rewritten, MANY bugs are expected 😄

See the first post for known issues and plans.

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 2

v2.0.0-pre.2:
- Fixed quantum entangled slabs #7 (slabs placed from the same stack synced all changes)
- Fixed loss of items in placed stone slab after re-entering the world
- Added more accurate visualization of stone slab contents (multiple stones based on quantity)
- Slab in inventory now looks like in the world
- Removed rock variants for stone slabs (added remap for old worlds)
- [WIP] Slabs rewritten from MonolithicSmall to Modular, this should fix particle and drop issues later

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

Click with rock. Ctrl + click for remove 

I think I won't be the last one with such a stupid question, because I tried adding stones, not rock
A hint would be nice.

Thanks you.

p.s. and may be it's a bug of same sort: if I fill slabs with single picked rocks from creative menu it's work ok, 
but if I try to fill slab with stack of rocks (x64) - it fills, don't allow to extract stones

On 5/11/2022 at 4:31 PM, Cyraxan said:

I think I won't be the last one with such a stupid question, because I tried adding stones, not rock
A hint would be nice.

Thanks you.

p.s. and may be it's a bug of same sort: if I fill slabs with single picked rocks from creative menu it's work ok, 
but if I try to fill slab with stack of rocks (x64) - it fills, don't allow to extract stones

I'll add a hint in the creative. This was purely for testing, so I didn't think about it)

Hm. Both fine worked for me. Server/single?

10 hours ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

I'll add a hint in the creative. This was purely for testing, so I didn't think about it)

Hm. Both fine worked for me. Server/single?

"24/7 Mods Server" public server

There is another bug: because of a conflict with another mod, there are no craft recipes for chisels and rubble hammer in the crafting grid. The problem is that because of the number of mods on the server (66 at the moment) to calculate which of the mods conflicts is very difficult.
Here's the startup log of the server, please look, maybe from it is possible to understand who and fix compatibility.

11.5.2022 10:39:18 [Error] Patch 3 (target: stonequarry:recipes/grid/tool/finishingchisel.json) in stonequarry:patches/grid/tool/hrf_finishingchisel.json failed, following Exception was thrown: The parent is missing.
11.5.2022 10:39:18 [Error] Patch 4 (target: stonequarry:recipes/grid/tool/rubblehammer.json) in stonequarry:patches/grid/tool/hrf_rubblehammer.json failed, following Exception was thrown: The parent is missing.
11.5.2022 10:39:18 [Error] Patch 3 (target: stonequarry:recipes/grid/tool/wedgechisel.json) in stonequarry:patches/grid/tool/hrf_wedgechisel.json failed, following Exception was thrown: The parent is missing.

11.5.2022 10:41:16 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code stonequarry:finishingchisel-copper has no ingredient pattern or incorrect ingredient pattern length. Ignoring recipe.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 103054.png

server-main.txt

5 hours ago, Cyraxan said:

"24/7 Mods Server" public server

There is another bug: because of a conflict with another mod, there are no craft recipes for chisels and rubble hammer in the crafting grid. The problem is that because of the number of mods on the server (66 at the moment) to calculate which of the mods conflicts is very difficult.
Here's the startup log of the server, please look, maybe from it is possible to understand who and fix compatibility.

11.5.2022 10:39:18 [Error] Patch 3 (target: stonequarry:recipes/grid/tool/finishingchisel.json) in stonequarry:patches/grid/tool/hrf_finishingchisel.json failed, following Exception was thrown: The parent is missing.
11.5.2022 10:39:18 [Error] Patch 4 (target: stonequarry:recipes/grid/tool/rubblehammer.json) in stonequarry:patches/grid/tool/hrf_rubblehammer.json failed, following Exception was thrown: The parent is missing.
11.5.2022 10:39:18 [Error] Patch 3 (target: stonequarry:recipes/grid/tool/wedgechisel.json) in stonequarry:patches/grid/tool/hrf_wedgechisel.json failed, following Exception was thrown: The parent is missing.

11.5.2022 10:41:16 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code stonequarry:finishingchisel-copper has no ingredient pattern or incorrect ingredient pattern length. Ignoring recipe.

Screenshot 2022-05-13 103054.png

server-main.txt 185.17 kB · 0 downloads

Meh. Who and why adds their patches in the domain of another mod? Is there a list of mods? Or some mod with the abbreviation "hrf"

v2.0.0-pre.4:
- Added a separate common system for checking rock variants (stone, sand, gravel, bricks, etc) with wildcard support
- Fixed admin hammer lang
- Added creative-only admin plugs (128x128x128)

### Stone Slabs
- Fixed stack merging with different content stacksize #9
- Added additional world interactions for stone slabs in creative

### Rubble Storage
- Fixed world interactions
- Fixed block info
- Fixed desync when adding resources
- Fixed particles
- Fixed buttons world interactions order 
- Added correct pick block way

### Dev
- Enabled latest CSharp features

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

v2.0.0-pre.5:
- Updated models
- Updated guides
- Fixed plug preview
- Fixed tool durability modifier in world settings does not affect mod tools
- Fixed rubble storage selection boxes
- Dynamic rock textures for RubbleStorage
- Removed ItemSlabTool class
- Rubble hammer can turn rock into gravel and gravel into sand in the world (left-click on block)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

2.0.0-rc.1:
- Updated to 1.17

2.0.0-pre changes:
- Updated models
- Updated guides
- Fixed plug preview
- Fixed tool durability modifier in world settings does not affect mod tools
- Fixed rubble storage selection boxes
- Dynamic rock textures for RubbleStorage
- Removed ItemSlabTool class
- Rubble hammer can turn rock into gravel and gravel into sand in the world (left-click on block)
- Added a separate common system for checking rock variants (stone, sand, gravel, bricks, etc) with wildcard support
- Fixed admin hammer lang
- Added creative-only admin plugs (128x128x128)
- Fixed Stone Slabs stack merging with different content stacksize #9
- Added additional world interactions for stone slabs in creative
- Fixed Rubble Storage world interactions
- Fixed Rubble Storage block info
- Fixed Rubble Storage desync when adding resources
- Fixed Rubble Storage particles
- Fixed Rubble Storage buttons world interactions order 
- Added Rubble Storage correct pick block way
- Enabled latest CSharp features
- Fixed drops and particles always only on core block
- Fixed broken interaction with stone slab core block #8 
- Updated lang files #10 
- Fixed quantum entangled slabs #7 (slabs placed from the same stack synced all changes)
- Fixed loss of items in placed stone slab after re-entering the world
- Added more accurate visualization of stone slab contents (multiple stones based on quantity)
- Slab in inventory now looks like in the world
- Removed rock variants for stone slabs (added remap for old worlds)
- [WIP] Slabs rewritten from MonolithicSmall to Modular, this should fix particle and drop issues later
- Multiblocks rewritten to vanilla way (IMultiBlockMonolithicSmall)
- Visual amount of rubble storage contents, correct collision
- Slone slabs with multiple rocks
- Completely rewritten hell in plugs. Easier, faster, more readable, fewer bugs. Now the plug will actually dig out the cube inside its maximum size. Only 3x3x3 on copper, no 5x3x3, 5x4x4 and other errors
- Changed the system for adding new stones for stone slabs and rubble storages. Stone slabs will dig not only stones, but also ore (WIP). And the stones of other mods too. I removed the hard-coded dependency on game:rock-, game:sand, etc.
- Land claim checking (reinforcement later) #5
- Most of the code has been rewritten

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DArkHekRoMaNT said:

More info? Adding to Rubble Storage and creating Stone Slabs (using plugs) works fine for me. There were only problems  placing Stone Slabs

sorry, got it with some bug testing. it seems that a mod isn't allowing this mod to function properly

Cottage Windows makes this mod not work: you can't add to the rubble storage and you can't make stone slabs.

to fix remove Cottage windows mod

getting this error on dedicated server start up.

11.9.2022 18:49:27 [Error] [stonequarry] An exception was thrown when trying to start the mod:
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei Vintagestory.API.Util.WildcardUtil.Match(AssetLocation needle, AssetLocation haystack) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryApi\Util\WildcardUtil.cs:Zeile 22.
   bei StoneQuarry.RockManager.ResolveWildcards()
   bei StoneQuarry.RockManager.LoadRockData()
   bei StoneQuarry.RockManager.StartServerSide(ICoreServerAPI api)
   bei Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.TryRunModPhase(Mod mod, ModSystem system, ICoreAPI api, ModRunPhase phase) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModLoader.cs:Zeile 625.
11.9.2022 18:49:27 [Error] Failed to start system StoneQuarry.RockManager

The null reference exception occurs when the Bricklayers mod is installed.

Fails on line 95 of the RockManager class because block.Code is null and fails when trying to match.

foreach (Block block in api.World.Blocks)
{
    if(block.Code != null) { 
        if (WildcardUtil.Match(rockCode, block.Code))

Comments on api.World.Blocks:
List of all loaded blocks. The array index is the block id. Some may be null or placeholders (then block.code is null). Client-side none are null, what was null return as air blocks.

Edited by NerdScurvy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.