chiseled blocks not insulating

Hal13
Go to solution Solved by junawood,

since 1.15 chiseled blocks are suppossed to be able to insulate.

While waiting for the blocks to update (see the other bug report concerning greenhouses) i chiseled a few blocks and tried to make it look better. After another few ingame hours suddenly all blocks which got the greenhouse bonus before had lost it. and the only thing that got changed is this:

grafik.thumb.png.092f0376dd86a42843c3df30711dfe6f.png

• Solution

"Now count as valid blocks for rooms, with the following limitations: The inward facing side must be almost solid (less than 20 voxels missing), at least 50% of the block's volume must be retained, you still need to use the right materials, e.g. stone for cellars."

• Thanks 1

it's not much work, I just took the default skull cobble and chiseled away the parts of the top layer that aren't clearly part of a skull, little work but makes a huge difference, sadly as the inwards facing side needs to be mostly flat to count as room wall, i can't use it where i wanted to use it.

similar with the stones under the leaded class, the pane has so little substance that it looks kinda wrong  when surrounded by that much stone, but making the wall more slim breaks the insulation.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.