Duping Honey with Bowls

Kyle Mullen

If you have honey in a cooking pot and a stack of bowls in your hand, you can right click the honey into the stack of bowls. You can then separate the bowls and it will duplicate the amount of honey in each bowl. So for example I have 3 bowls stacked and I fill it to 1 liter then I have 3 bowls of 1 liter. 

Separate issue, but it is super unclear how to make jam in the game. It just says cook units of honey with berries, but I tried so many different combinations and none of them worked. I did some googling and couldn't find any recent info or pictures about making jam. I discovered the honey duping bug while trying to make jam.

• Like 1

For jam, fill two slots of the pot with honey and the other two with fruit/berries. The current recipe seems to require 1 litre of honey per piece of fruit, which I think is a bug. Each piece of honeycomb provides 0.2L of honey, so that's 5 honeycomb per berry or whatever, which is a much higher ratio than it was before the liquid rework. I would maybe hold off on making jam until it's been looked at, and in fact for now maybe just save your honey in comb form to be safe.

Edited by Philtre
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
On 12/31/2021 at 1:27 PM, Kyle Mullen said:

If you have honey in a cooking pot and a stack of bowls in your hand, you can right click the honey into the stack of bowls. You can then separate the bowls and it will duplicate the amount of honey in each bowl. So for example I have 3 bowls stacked and I fill it to 1 liter then I have 3 bowls of 1 liter.

I confirm a similar similar bug with honey and buckets.

Have a bucket filled with 10L of honey in a chest.

Partially fill an empty bucket with any amount of honey (eg squeezed from the block).

Place this now partially filled bucket on top of the full 10L bucket and it will stack to be two buckets of 10L of honey.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.