Not a single fruit tree in sight

Ringlorn

The guide says fruit trees are supposed to spawn in pretty much all climates, but I haven't come across a single one yet. I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for since I couldn't find any screenshots of them naturally spawned in the world. Are they supposed to be super-rare or something? Am I looking in wrong places?

Is it an existing world? If so, they will only spawn in newly-generated chunks, so you may have to travel a bit.

They seem to be much more common in warmer climates. I've only found one or two fruit trees of any kind in temperate climates even while flying around in creative (on a newly-generated world), but in warm or tropical climates you can find a lot more. It seems like they tend to be in flattish areas with a moderate scattering of trees; not forests, but not quite open plains. They tend to show up quite distinctly on the map, as pale (almost white) roughly diamond-shaped blobs.

Edited by Philtre

I wonder if i generate a chunk during winter time/freezing condition if it actually not spawn them at all...im up to 12 00 thousand blocks in 1.16rc2.  (i check chunk version and its all there but i havent spotted any from -3k down to 9k south...gonna keep going, we'll see

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.