Can I transfer chisel objects to new world?

DX65

I spent numerous hours on chiseled curved pipe for a  pot bell stove and few items in a world I want to delete. Is there a way to transfer this object easily? Or perhaps I need to ask is there a specific way to create back ups for specific shapes without knowing coding, etc?

I am going to start making really complex objects but I find I want to start worlds over whole lot and this means all I have to start over and I don't want to every time if I start making more complicated decorative objects like I got plans for decorative food, furniture, plants and art.

Edited by DX65

43 minutes ago, Aledark said:

Sadly its crashing with 1.16.4 :( least for me when i tried multiple times to import the schematic i made.

Thanks for letting me know that, you spared me a whole lot of stress if it messed up, I wanted to try it but realized most of my stuff may take effort but they aren't that precious. I decided to wait a bit longer for that mod. I  am still learning stuff and still messing up tons. I know there is a way to do it in creative in world edit but still clueless and struggling. I think I got some basics down and then some other strange thing happens to slow me down.

Edited by DX65

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.