My server

Sokolcz

Hello, does anyone know how to update the vintage story server to version 1.17.pre-3? I tried uploading files from server only, but it says connection errors or something like that and it's not possible to manipulate assets files :(

On 7/6/2022 at 6:09 AM, Sokolcz said:

Hello, does anyone know how to update the vintage story server to version 1.17.pre-3? I tried uploading files from server only, but it says connection errors or something like that and it's not possible to manipulate assets files :(

The patch notes essentially say "Don't do that."

https://info.vintagestory.at/v1dot17
"Please note: This version is still quite buggy and unfinished. Not recommended for use on old savegames!"

I'm guessing it should work for you as a new install. But wait for something more stable before trying to upgrade existing files.

EDIT. But "Thank you!" for kind of bringing my attention to the new update. There is some AWESOME stuff in there, that I've been looking forward to for a while. (Pots with orientation - yes please!)

Plus new stuff I had no idea that I wanted, but am delighted to see is in game.

Edited by Professor Dragon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.