give us a key to close all chest menu in instant and pet animals

Drug Plays

Hi, I'm new so if there is some kind of topic about that please let me know, 
I'm super pleased with the game but I miss one thing, and that is a bindable key for closing all chests in one instant I know that ESC does that but I can find any controls set for it for eg I want to set it on my mouse shortcuts or like R key.
Thanks for your help :))) I'm still vibing with this game and oh we need animals like pets, like wild wolf pup  could be tamed in somehow  you know, in the single-player world I do feel lonely and the animals are the perfect solution 
with the respect JuliusDrug

18 hours ago, Drug Plays said:

I'm still vibing with this game and oh we need animals like pets, like wild wolf pup  could be tamed in somehow  you know, in the single-player world I do feel lonely and the animals are the perfect solution 

Sadly as far as I know this won't be the focus for the upcoming 1.17 update nor the lore update 1.18. So I think it will be at least another year until we see them in the base game.

In the mean time there is a small selection of mods that add pet foxes, horses, wolves, cats, elefants, lamas, reindeer and camels.

Edited by Gerste

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.