Early Game meat preservation??

TacoDuke

don't matter if i had outdated version on my system, that's not an authors fault.  
The skivvy there ... expanded foods is wonderful system , no doubt. it gives variety ... but in just a single player custom setting world on survival, it both had bit too much to offer , combined with fishing, and crab killing, plus traps ... , and I like Prim Survival too much, not to use it ..., it was bit too easy, and too much variety for a lone single player really.  ( Such would be great for multiplayer, if someone or some-ones was playing a "cook" or baker roll in game.) 
I stopped using Expanded foods quite a few versions ago.  
I had the mod still, just left it unchecked in the mod manager , but this latest update, re-applied all the mods i had unchecked for some reason.  Portions of various other mods wouldn't work, throwing errors at me ( or the log) , sometimes crashing trying certain things. 
It took me a bit to discover what went on, I wound up removing outdated mods , and replacing a couple with latest available versions. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.