Question regarding my 'One Life/Permadeath/Hardcore' playthrough! (Part deux!)

PastaNipples
Go to solution Solved by BenLi,

((Firstly, I totally had this question in Modding, but I'm not opposed to using an admin command or in-game utility if it exists, if this post is too much clutter I will happily remove it and apologize for the double-post))

Hello to all, and I hope you're doing well!

My question is thusly; is there a mod or a console command to add 'extra lives' to a currently running game, in which one life is given to the player, by way of using said mod, in game object/implement, and/or admin command? I know, I purposely selected 'One Life' for the danger, but I had the thought that I could enjoy the aspect of a mod, or item, or admin command, that adds extra lives to a player (think of it like playing an old game, getting the power up, and seeing your Life Counter raising up by a point, saving your character from one angry ape throwing barrels) and giving me some reward to temper the risk?

If such a thing or answer can be given, I would be very appreciative. Take care, have a nice day!

Edited by PastaNipples

• Solution

server command

• /worldConfig playerlives [-1 .. 99]
    Set the amount of lives a player has before he can no longer respawn. -1 means infinite. (default: infinite)

You can add a life for yourself if you feel proud enough 😁🙃

You need to restart the world for this command take effect.

Taken from here:

https://wiki.vintagestory.at/index.php/World_Configuration

6 hours ago, BenLi said:

server command

• /worldConfig playerlives [-1 .. 99]
    Set the amount of lives a player has before he can no longer respawn. -1 means infinite. (default: infinite)

You can add a life for yourself if you feel proud enough 😁🙃

You need to restart the world for this command take effect.

Taken from here:

https://wiki.vintagestory.at/index.php/World_Configuration

Big thanks! I'll sacrifice diamonds or temporal gears for my lives...guess that makes you a *lifesaver*, eh? Haha!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.