Blue cheese - no longer supported?

TroyCast

Hello, just a quick question:

How do you even create blue cheese? No guide, no info I can find does lead to the creation of blue cheese. I tried for hours in creative, I either recieve cheddar, or i get rot.

Is blue cheese even possible in the current build? And if so, please just show me one possible way / cellar setup. I think i could take it from there.

• Like 1

Thanks for the quick reply, but I saw this video already. He just shows a template for a cellar corridor and calls it a day. If i go ingame and build a cellar with corridor somewhat similar to his idea, it does not work.

Has anybody here an active, actually working blue-cheese cellar? I would just like to see it work for once.

• 2 weeks later...

I've also tried Papa Cheddar's template and even built myself several cellars to then add and delete blocks here and there to maintain low light levels, but it doesnt work.
As soon as you leave a single block open, no spot is "suitable" for maturing the cheese anymore. After trying for a while with no guides or next to no info out there, it can get a bit frustrating.
It would be awesome if anyone can share a simple design so that we can adapt it to our needs~

Edited by ArtiKs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.