Who/What is Thunderlord?

HiglanderKuba

Oh my god, I thought I was the only one who saw him. I have been looking through various rifts to try and catch a glimpse of whatever this may be after my first happenstance sighting. Whatever it is, the devs refuse to expand upon it right now seeing how they have yet to explain Rust World any further than brief mentions in the Wiki.

"Thunderlord" seems to be an accurate name, however. Maybe we'll run into it's "Thunderchild?" 🤔 But probably not anytime soon.

On 7/25/2023 at 3:34 PM, Maelstrom said:

I think the devs will answer these questions through future story updates.  Tyron has indicated 1.19 will have more story included in the update.

i hope they not answer too much , a lot creepy games like "silent hill" and lots other who have creepy/horror elements (who this game leans into) prefer to keep large dose of mystery , vagueness , tho i admit the story dungeon was one of better experiences i had in quite long time , bringing up memories form silent hill. and old ps1 horror games.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.