Click toggle would be a really helpful accessability feature

nordic_fatcheese

It would be a really helpful feature to have the option to make clicking toggle, so you don't have to hold down the mouse button forever when mining or such. Both as a general quality of life thing, but also it would be a huge accessibility aid for people with hand problems. Right now you can go into windows settings and turn on clicklock, but it would be better if you could do it in game. And the windows clicklock only works for left click, not right click, and there are times where you have to hold right click for an unreasonably long time too, like quern grinding and clayforming.

Since Vintage Story is such a slow paced game, mining and crafting can take ages of holding down the mouse buttons, and it wears on the hands after too long, even without preexisting problems. I don't have any problems with my hands (yet), and even I notice a huge difference after mining by turning on the windows clicklock.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.