No in-game damage sounds.

Xcross15

Hello all, 
I recently started playing the game with some friends, and I quickly noticed that whenever I or someone around me took damage there was no sound cue. If anyone could help me figure out a fix that would be tremendous.

Thanks

There should definitely be sounds for that.

Which version are you on? Do you get player character voices in any other situation? They should sound like musical instruments. You set them in the character editor upon first joining a new world.

Also, are you the only one not getting such sounds, or do your friends not get them either?

Edited by Streetwind

9 hours ago, Streetwind said:

There should definitely be sounds for that.

Which version are you on? Do you get player character voices in any other situation? They should sound like musical instruments. You set them in the character editor upon first joining a new world.

Also, are you the only one not getting such sounds, or do your friends not get them either?

I am on the latest version, and I do not appear to get player voices at all. This is not an issue for any of my friends, they can hear their voices as well as my own

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed something similar when I first played and was editing the character and changing stuff... Eventually the character voices stops running.

But once I start the game with said character the voices work.

Maybe whatever in control of managing voices, stops working in some ways, but can be fixed by relogging into the world.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.